Exponent PR has been named a 20-time finalist in the 2020 Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Classics Awards on behalf of 10 clients. This is more than any other PR agency in the Minneapolis area.
The Classics are presented annually to public relations practitioners who, in the judgment of their peers, have successfully addressed a communications challenge with exemplary professional skill, creativity and resourcefulness.
Exponent was named a finalist in the following categories:
- Content Marketing: Closing the Ag Tech Info Gap
- Community Relations: Hometown Pride. Powered Locally.
- Special Events/Observances, Less Than Seven Days: Gameday. Powered Locally.
- Annual Reports: CHS Annual Report: Focused
- Influencer Marketing and Outreach: Harnessing the Power of Lawnfluencers
- Social Content Series: Stepping Up to the Competition
- Social Media Promotion: More than a Like: Re-Establishing a Social Media Process
- Social Media Promotion: Tag Responsibly, Keep Jackson Hole Wild
- Creative PR Tactics: Tag Responsibly, Keep Jackson Hole Wild
- Special Events, Less Than Seven Days: The Copernicus Project: The Future of Food Takes Center Stage at SXSW
- Integrated Programs: The Copernicus Project: The Future of Food Takes Center Stage at SXSW
- Digital Execution: A Calculated Risk: Curbing Prenatal Alcohol Exposure, User by User
- Public Services: Proof Points: Affecting Change for Healthier Pregnancies
- Feature, Speech and Public Relations Writing: Nourishing Pet Nutrition Know-How
- Special Events/Observances, More Than Seven Days: Outcast: Earning Back Diverse Anglers to Start a New Wave in Fishing
- Integrated Programs: Outcast: Earning Back Diverse Anglers to Start a New Wave in Fishing
- Integrated Programs: Life Is Butter in Vermont: The National Launch of Vermont Creamery Cultured Butter
- Special Purpose Publications: Advising the Modern Farmer with Timely, Personalized Insights
- Newsletters: Advising the Modern Farmer with Timely, Personalized Insights
- Marketing Products, B2B: Redefining Agronomic Partnership Through Insights-Based PR
Winners will be announced during a virtual PRSA Classics Awards event on Thursday, June 25 at 4:30 pm.